„I’m thinking of one-on-one conversations in which a pastor might ask this of the church member. … Not a good idea. Do not try this. …
1. How did you vote on that issue?
2. Are you a Democrat or Republican?
3. Will you support my political candidate?
4. Why did you not support me in that project I was pushing?
5. Have you ever committed adultery (or any number of other things)?
6. Would you give me money? Would you lend me money?
7. How much money do you make? How much do you give?…”
Read more here>>