„… There are 10 things we lose out on when we choose to skip church:
1. We lose the opportunity for corporate worship.
2. We lose the opportunity to serve others, whether it’s in children’s ministry, ushering, leading worship, etc.
3. We lose track of the way God is working in our local church family, and the part we can play in it.
4. We lose the opportunity to bring non-Christians to church.
5. We lose the opportunity to welcome new people that other people brought for the first time.
6. We lose the opportunity to learn more about the Bible.
7. We lose the opportunity to model for our children that church attendance is important.
8. We lose the opportunity to strengthen our connections with fellow Christians.
9. We lose the opportunity to encourage the pastoral staff of the church we are a part of.
10. Finally, as Hebrews 10:25 says, we lose the opportunity to obey God…” Read more >>
Source : Hello Christian
„God is looking for leaders who are humble, broken and driven by the fear of the Lord not the fear of looking like failures to their peers. We must be a people who trust God fully.
It’s sad how much competition between churches there is today—as each pastor is working hard to keep „their people” and build their kingdoms…”Read more>>
Source : Charisma News
“We fool ourselves to think that America can continue as the beacon of liberty and justice apart from the pursuit of the source of liberty and justice: God. But while it’s all too easy to lay the blame elsewhere for the problems our nation is facing, the truth is that it’s the church that must step up. We have become too satisfied with the status quo—doing little beyond simply stating our concerns. But complacency does not become a people in pursuit of God. The church in America is in need of another spiritual great awakening if our nation is to survive the onslaught against her very foundations. This is not hyperbole but reality. Our nation’s survival depends on the church’s awakening.” – See more at: http://www.faithnews.cc/?p=19388#sthash.0yD1vine.8XEoqtyp.dpuf