Arhive pe etichete: Gospel
„Ninety-five percent of all Christians have never won a soul to Christ.
Eighty percent of all Christians do not consistently witness for Christ.
Less than two percent are involved in the ministry of evangelism.
Seventy-one percent do not give toward the financing of the great Commission.
One particular denomination did a survey on its leadership ministries. The results are as follows:
- 63% of the leadership in this denomination, including deacons and elders, have not led one stranger to Jesus in the last two years through the method of “Go Ye” evangelism.
- 49% of the leadership ministries spend zero time in an average week ministering outside of the church.
- 89% of the leadership ministries have zero time reserved on their list of weekly priorities for going out to evangelize.
- 99% of the leadership ministries believe that every Christian, including leadership, has been commanded to preach the gospel to a lost world.
- 97% believe that if the leadership had a greater conviction and involvement in evangelism, that it would be an example for the church to follow.
- 96% of the leadership believe their churches would have grown faster if they would have been more involved in evangelism.
Because of this, our results in evangelism have been mediocre, at best.
Leonard Semenea :” Will we do the task? We will be faithful and doing what Jesus Christ is called us to do?”
” … It is impossible to understand The Great Commission without to understand the context of the Great Commission. Many times we take this text and we never realize what actually meant for the apostles and what phase of their faith and what phase of their life they were. The Great Commission of our text …ask them to actually take what they had learn in the past three in the half years, take their experiences, take their theology , take everything that they had see Jesus Christ do in a very small and remote part of the world. That meant nothing to anybody and exported , exported first in Jerusalem . Their after in Judea , in Samaria and to the ends of the earth. They were faithful in exporting the Gospel…That generation, dear friends did his job. It’s our turn now…Will we do the task? We will be faithful and doing what Jesus Christ is called us to do?”
Citat luat din predica de duminica seara de la Conventia de la Detroit. Toata predica aici : https://www.credo.tv/index.php/live
Pentru vizionare accesati acest Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsxmKlqA-rMb2xCWVQ1bjRZNjA/edit?usp=sharing
„Dincolo de aceste ziduri” – Cea de-a zecea Conferinta Anuala de Misiune organizata de Biserica Betezda
Bethesda Romanian Pentecostal Church organizeaza cea de-a zece-a Conferinta Anuala de Misiune
Invitat Special : Alysious Kiiza din Kabale,Uganda
Tema : “Beyond these Walls” sau ” Dincolo de aceste ziduri „
Date : Thursday, nov 7th from 7:00PM to 9:00PM
Friday, nov 8th from 7:00PM to 9:00PM
Sunday, from 9:30AM to 12:00PM and from 5:30PM to 8:00PM
Sign Up as a volunteer here : http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4DA9A82FA3FC1-mission
„…If Calvin was right when he said that our hearts are idol factories, and he was, then pastors are no exception. Which insufficient form of righteousness are you guilty of seeking from ministry? Or – if you are like me – which one are you not guilty of seeking?”
1. Theology Righteousness…
2. Philosophy of Ministry Righteousness…
3. Big Church Righteousness…
4. Small Church Righteousness…
5. Contextualization Righteousness…
6. Gospel-Centered Righteousness…
7. Conference Righteousness…
8. Network Righteousness…
9. Education Righteousness…
10. Worship Style Righteousness… Read the full article here>>
Source : Crosswalk.com