„…As a general rule, monster pastors:
- Are always right and never wrong.
- Cannot accept criticism without becoming defensive.
- Are not willing to share the pulpit.
- Do not support other ministries.
- Overly use the personal pronoun, “I.”
- Resist accountability.
- Feels threatened by former pastors.
- Surround themselves with “yes men” rather than edifying leaders.
- Do not entrust ministry to other leaders.
- Undermine programs that they cannot control.
- Insist that everything in the church run through them…Read more>>
„The past several decades we have seen a dramatic decline in doctrinal and biblical preaching. We have gone from theology to therapy in the pulpits. In the past decade we went from therapy to motivational speaking instead of preaching.
In addition to this, whole churches and movements have oriented themselves to a distorted understanding of the gospel by espousing a „hypergrace” approach that trickles down to not only what they preach but who they allow to minister and teach. (I was told there is even a new television station devoted to this view of „grace.”)
Furthermore, many churches and preachers refuse to take a stand against sin and rarely if ever mention the need for repentance and topics like hell and judgment! Many of these same churches allow people to minister in music, as small group leaders, and even as ministers with no personal accountability while looking the other way when they are living sexually immoral lives and regularly engaged in drunkenness!…” Read more>>
Source : Charisma News
A set of powerful prophetic warning signs against America took place on September 11th 2001.
Part 2: http://youtu.be/bhh27_1gSm0
Part 3: http://youtu.be/gWri3pJXQxc
Part 4: http://youtu.be/I-vLnHa_zLw
Part 5: http://youtu.be/Yr14eovW3v8
Din categoria Uncategorized